Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Overload :(

If you must know, why I would always stay up to wait for your call.. :')


(Credits: Tumblr)

Dear diary

Back to work! Thank goodness my telemarketing skills are still there. Just needed half an hour to refresh and get familiarized with everything again.. Kinda bored of the same old cycle I go through everytime I go back there to work, -.- It's only the first day of work and I'm already wondering if this would be the last time I'm working there. Cos I am seriously bored of the work.. And am working there again just because I love the people.

Lunch was definitely my all time favorite maggie goreng.. I know maggie is unhealthy and yeah there isn't much ingredients that can give me the nutrients I need. I'm gonna try cutting down on eating that, even though I love it so darn much :(

Anyway.. I had only 4 HOURS OF SLEEP. Training + kbox + 4hours of sleep = Horrible skin + eyebags + pale lips + everything else that's jialat!

Thankfully Zp made me some tea that kept me awake throughout the noon.. I was seriously about to start dozing off, -.- I find the current seating arrangement quite ok.. Love disturbing the blurrrrrr hipopo :P

Went Jp to get some stuff after work.. And yeah now I'm home. Boring life eh, :/

*****************************

Sigh I'm feeling really stressed up. I don't know what to do about it.. Listening to Cow's advice and gonna start practicing that habit and see if it works..

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment