Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The mistakes would never change the feelings :)

Dear diary

Woohoo! I feel good today :) Didn't waste my time doing nothing.. I went for Tchoukball training in the evening and I'm glad my skills are still there.. But my stamina dropped A-LOT. And when I say alot, I mean it. Haven't been training for so long.. I hope I'll be able to make it for the training sessions even when it's a weekday. Need to brush up my skills for teens games!

Well anyway.. I left 45mins earlier from training cos I needed to have dinner before meeting the rest to sing K.. I was so, darn hungry. Like.. I cooked maggie in the noon, and added 3 hotdogs to it. I ended up only eating only a few mouthfuls of the maggie and all 3 hotdogs. I don't know why but I just didn't have appetite, sigh. Bought sushi when I reached Jp.. It's like my first decent meal of the day. But it's already 2am now and I'm feeling hungry again, -.-

Went to Jurong Safra kbox at 10pm to meet the rest! Had a great time singing.. And there were like a total of nine of us in one room Not squeezy though.. I'd call it cozy ;) My sis joined us much later cos she wasn't feeling well earlier on, but decided to come in the end. So... woohoo! As she promised, she's paying for me :P Sometimes I feel that the only thing that I have to cherish in this family is my sister. Like, how she pampers on me once in a while. (I know we bicker at times, lol)

So I left on my own at 12.45am.. Had a hard time flagging a cab, the roads were so empty :/ I need to sleep early! Work starting in less than 7hours' time. Omg. Why am I still awake? Cos I'm still drying my superrrrr long hair, -.-

Didn't get to talk much to sayang today.. But we managed to have a short conversation over the phone. He showers with so much love, more than I can ever ask for. I understand he's busy with work and all, but I really hope we'd spend more time talking/texting each other whenever possible~

I love you darling boy, :) I trust that you would bother to reply me whenever you're free, right?

Goodnight, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment