Monday, February 28, 2011

An entry for.... You :)


It's 2.30am now but I can't seem to fall asleep. Decided to write an entry for A.. :)

Dear sayang

Ever since the patch up, I am so glad that we are keeping communication open. I understand that at times we may have different opinions towards a certain issue, but nevertheless, it's all about give and take :) I'm learning to be a better partner, and I know I used to be really unreasonable regarding certain issues. Taking a step back to look at things from a different perspective, and also learning from others helped me greatly.

Darling boy, I hope you'll continue guiding me like how you've always been doing. When I reflect about how much I think I've changed.. I realized that most of the time, it's you who has done this "transformation" on me. I'd be able to say with confidence.. I'm definitely much clearer with what I want in life. What are the things I wish to accomplish by the age of 21, and what are the plans I should be making for myself.

Well I should say.. That's just part of it. . I'm just thankful and glad to have such an amazing darling boy, who's able to show me the way when I've got no idea where I should be heading to.

Thanks for being so wonderful, darling. You're the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me :) Love you ttm! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment