Sunday, February 27, 2011

A unique date

Sometimes, I take a while to look closely at you darling, and I start to fall in love with you all over again..


Dear diary

I didn't write here last night cos I got home late..

I spent half of the day at home and went out for a date with A in the evening :) Well, we merely wanted to make the date simple cos we've already watched 2 movies within a week. . His idea of going Henderson waves was rejected due to the bad weather.. And I suggested going to Sentosa Boardwalk since the rain has stopped. It ended up pouring heavily again when I just stepped out, -.-

On the train we were discussing whether to go Vivo or elsewhere.. And we ended up heading to Bugis for dinner. Omggggggg I've been craving for that beef rendang for ages. Like ever since I first tried it last year, around the Hari Raya period.. Hehehe I'm so thankful sayang brought me there for dinner again! :D So I had a lil "fear factor challenge" after eating.. And I failed that challenge :/ He said that I shall try it again the next time we dine there! Omg *shivers*

We walked over to to Ritz and had a mango strudel for dessert :D I can't wait to go back there again and get the durian strudel! :)

Hanged around Bugis for a short while and surveyed the pet shop for meow2's new cage.. Hope we'd be able to find a more comfortable one for her real soon! Hehe walking around Bugis really gave me an idea of what to... :P Not telling, heh~

And our last stop was Chinatown. Bought some daily necessities.. It's the first time I brought sayang there and he had the same reaction as I did, when Hua first brought me there. Hahaha! :) I thought it was a really unique date cos we have never spent a day like this before.. Like, really simple, yet it's sweet at the same time.

Well I guess, "It's the people that make the place!" No matter where I'm at, it always feels wonderful with sayang around ;)

So we made our back at around 9.30pm, and I went home to get changed before going over to Hua's place. We were supposed to watch a movie together at her place, but we ended up webcamming with bb and having supper instead :/

Saw 2 uncles getting into a quarrel/fight, and the one at fault had the cheek to ring up the police! Well.. The police don't seem to be interested to entertain their nonsense anyway. Lol. Back to her place at 1.30am, continued the conversation with bb for another hour +.. Decided to go back home cos I need to bath and dry my hair before I can sleep.. :/

And now it's already 5 in the evening, I'm stuck at home doing nothing. Well well, I woke up rather late.. Not meeting sayang today cos he's got some family gathering going on. I'm really looking forward to our 2D1N stay in the upcoming weekend, hehe~

That's all, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment